Ayr Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Ayr?
Ayr Food and Wine
If you're in the town of Ayr in Queensland, Australia, you won't be disappointed by the food and wine on offer. Here are some of the best places to dine and drink:
- Mediterranean Room - This restaurant offers authentic Mediterranean cuisine, with fresh ingredients and great service.
- Mekong Thai and Vietnamese Restaurant - For those looking for something a bit spicier, this restaurant has a great range of Thai and Vietnamese dishes to choose from.
- Plantation Restaurant - Located on a mango plantation, this restaurant serves up fresh local produce in a beautiful setting.
Pubs and Bars
- North Jacklin Hotel - This historic pub has been a favourite in Ayr for over 100 years, with a great range of beers, wines and spirits on offer.
- Barratta Hotel - Another iconic pub in the area, Barratta Hotel offers a relaxed atmosphere and great food.
- The Burdekin Hotel - This modern bar has a great selection of craft beers and cocktails, and often hosts live music on the weekends.
Cafes and Takeaway
- Burdekin Bakery - This bakery has been a staple in Ayr for over 70 years, serving up delicious pies, cakes and pastries.
- Cuppa Cabana Cafe - For great coffee and light meals, look no further than Cuppa Cabana Cafe.
- Pizza Capers Ayr - If you're in the mood for pizza, this takeaway shop has a great range of gourmet options.
With so many great options to choose from, you won't go hungry or thirsty in Ayr!
Ayr Food and Wine Articles