Ayr Local Services
Ayr ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Ayr site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Ayr Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Ayr When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Ayr Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Ayr Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Ayr ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Ayr and a Place to Meet
The ayr.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Ayr
Welcome to the mesmerizing town of Ayr located in Queensland, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this beautiful town:
1. Ayr was named after the Scottish town of Ayrshire in honor of the pioneers of the town who hailed from Scotland.
2. Ayr is known for producing some of the best sugarcane in Australia, and you can see vast sugarcane fields throughout the town.
3. The Burdekin Bridge, which connects Ayr and Home Hill, is known as the silver link and is one of the longest bridges in Australia.
4. Ayr is situated on the banks of the Burdekin River, which is the largest river in Queensland.
5. The Ayr Nature Display, which is a must-visit attraction in the town, features over 1500 shells, 10,000 butterflies, and various other specimens of flora and fauna.
6. The Ayr War Memorial commemorates the soldiers who lost their lives fighting for Australia in World War I and II.
7. Ayr is a bird watcher's paradise, with over 280 species of birds found in the surrounding wetlands.
8. The Ayr Show, held annually, is a three-day celebration of agriculture, showcasing the finest livestock and produce from the local area.
9. Ayr has a rich history, and you can learn about it by visiting the Ayr Museum, which houses artifacts and memorabilia from the town's past.
10. Ayr has a thriving arts and culture scene, with the Burdekin Theatre hosting a range of performances, from plays to musicals.
Visit Ayr to experience the mesmerizing beauty of sugarcane fields, riverbanks, and a rich history.